Snacking is a good thing. We like to make it a really good thing.
At Angie’s, we work hard to make snacks that are delightfully different. Never quite what you’re expecting. Always better.
While we want to keep our flavors and products interesting, anything we make will have to live up to the Angie’s standard, with popcorn and kettle corn made with nothing but ingredients you’ll love.
It’s pretty simple. And that can make the process a little more complicated. We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Q: What does “Naturally Simple” mean?
- No high-fructose corn syrup
- No artificial sweeteners
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
- No trans fats
Q: Do your products contain dairy?
- Our Holidrizzle and White Cheddar and Movie Pop items contain dairy. None of our other products contain dairy.
Q: Do your products contain soy?
- Our products do not contain Soy (except for our Holidrizzle items)
Q. Are your products Kosher?
- Our products are certified Kosher by OU (oukosher.org/)
Q. Are your products Gluten Free?
- We are certified Gluten Free (GFCO.org)
Q. Are your products Whole Grain?
- Yes, popcorn is whole grain!
- We are members of the Whole Grain council – look for the whole grain symbol on every bag!
Q: Non-GMO Project Verified
- All of our popcorn and kettle corn is made with non-GMO corn and non-GMO ingredients
- All of our products are Non-GMO Project Verified (except for our White Cheddar and Holidrizzle products)
- For more information on Non-GMO Project Verification go here (nongmoproject.org/about)
Q: Are your products free of peanuts and tree nuts?
- All of our popcorn is popped in a facility where every effort is made to ensure products and facilities are nut-free (we are not certified nut-free)
- The popcorn for our Holidrizzle items is then transferred to a facility that drizzles chocolate over the product. This facility also processes peanuts, tree nuts and wheat